Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The mission - Day 6

Yes, that's right, six.

Six days that The $200 Mission has been disabled, six days that I have faithfully checked my dashboard and my inbox, six days that I haven't heard so much as a peep from ANYONE with a pulse at blogger.

The whole experience is unbelievably disappointing.

I'm trying to hold out hope, rationalizing that perhaps because there was a weekend and a federal holiday mixed in there, maybe my request is just on the edge of being seen and addressed.

But then I read the "Help Groups" postings and find that there are folks whose blogs have been locked for MONTHS.

And then I found where Google lists the addresses and phone numbers for all of the google offices.

hehehe.....

1 comment:

Maritez said...

I am so glad you have your recipes on this separate blog! I was looking & looking for your site because I wanted to make rolls using your recipe....I didn't have this blog saved only your "$200 mission" one...luckily you are a follower on my blog, so I was able to get to here through your profile...yay! I'm crossing my fingers for the quick return of your other blog....

 
Photobucket