Monday, September 8, 2008

Easy Cheese Biscuits

This recipe is one listed in The Best of Cooking with 3 Ingredients by Ruthie Wornall. I add more milk until the consistency is a little stickier because that's how I like them :)

Ingredients:
2 1/4 cups baking mix
2/3 cup milk (I use closer to 3/4 cup)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix all ingredients until soft dough forms. Beat for 30 seconds. If dough is too sticky, add more baking mix. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey there! Thanks for coming by my blog and entering the custom blog design giveaway! I enjoyed reading your blog! I'll be back for more recipes! (Can I make a post about your recipe filled blog sometime?) Lindsey, Mommy Chronicles

 
Photobucket